Dr. Garrison, MD
- Ohio State College of Medicine
- Internship and the University of Los Angeles California Medical Center
- Internship at Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Center
- *Admitting Privileges at Antelope Valley Hospital and Palmdale Regional Medical Center
- American Board Family Practitioner
- UCLA : Associate Clinical Professor
- Vitas Home Healthcare: Board Member
AV Convalescent Nursing Home, Mayflower Gardens, Kiwanis, Shriners, AV Boys and Girls Club
Dr. Garrison specializes in Family Practice and Internal Medicine with over 32 years of experience. Preventative Care, Alternative Care and Holistic Medicine are incorporated in his practice style. He is a God fearing family man, avid traveler and active outdoorsman.
Deborah Rice-Lang, MN, FNP-BC
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, University of California, Los Angeles
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Instructor, American Heart Association
- American Heart Association
- Sigma Theta Tau
- California Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- UCLA Alumni Association
OSHPD Vice-Chair California Healthcare Workforce Policy Commission, Antelope Valley Community Clinic Board Member (1998-2014), Elected Board Member of the Antelope Valley Hospital (1996-2004)
Deborah specializes in Family Practice and has been part of Garrison Family Medical Group for 30 years.
For the past 20 years, she has been providing healthcare at GFMG while holding the position of clinical faculty at UCLA FNP Graduate Program. She has additional training in women's health, menopause, dermatology and emergency medicine. However, what she enjoys the most about family practice medicine is the opportunity to care for patients and families across multiple generations. Deborah emphasizes preventative healthcare and the importance of creating a partnership with the patient and their families to assist them in reaching their optimal health.”
Stephanie Wade, RN, FNP
- California University of Los Angeles, Master’s Degree in Nursing
- California Association of Nurse Practitioners
- UCLA : Associate
Antelope Valley ‘Care-A-Van’: Volunteer
Stephanie specializes in Family Medicine and has been part of Garrison Family Medical Group for 22 years. Her passion is helping diabetes patients gain the best control of their disease to lower risk of complications.
Sarah Robertson, RN, FNP
- UCLA: School of Nursing
- UCLA: Master’s in Science of Nursing
- Board ANCC Certification
- ACLS Certification
- Trauma Nurse Core Certification
- BLS & Pals Certifications
- Suboxone Certification
- UCLA: Associate Clinical Professor
Department of Transportation Physical Examiner
Sarah specializes in Family Medicine and has been part of Garrison Family Medical Group for 6 years. She works in Primary Care and Urgent Care across the health continuum. While working as an Emergency Department Registered Nurse she gained invaluable experience in treating patients under pressure and coordinated care with many others. When she is not saving lives, her favorite activities are: gardening, exploring the great outdoors, and spending time with her dogs.
Sophia Kim, MSN, FNP-BC
- University of Oklahoma: Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- University of California, Davis: Bachelor of Science, Human Development
- UCLA: Master’s of Science in Nursing
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- School of Nursing: Assistant Clinical Professor
- UCLA Health: Clinical Research Nurse
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing (STTI), Iota Chapter
- American Red Cross: Disaster Services Nurse
Sophia Kim specializes in Family Medicine and Aesthetic Medicine and has been part of Garrison Family Medical Group for 3 years. She practiced as an injection specialist at one of the top 50 facial aesthetic practices in the United States recognized by Allergan. Her contributions to the field of aesthetic medicine include work in advanced injectable techniques, skin tightening, body contouring, and skin care treatments.
By safely and effectively delivering a non-surgical aesthetic approach with FDA approved products, she will develop unique and tailored treatments to address specific needs of her patients. Her philosophy is to turn back the clock by delivering high quality, natural-looking results so that patients feel confident, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
Sophia speaks both English and Korean fluently. In her spare time, Sophia enjoys scenic hikes, international travel and is a self-described food enthusiast.
Tiffany Tanner, MMS, PA-C
- CSUN: Bachelor’s of Arts, Biology
- Midwestern University, Arizona: Physician Assistant Program, Master's of Medical Sciences
- NCCPA Board Certified Licensed Practitioner
- American Society of Addiction Medicine/Substance Abuse & Mental, Licensed Prescriber
- Health Services Administration
USA Dance, AV Chapter: Committee Member
Tiffany specializes in Pain Management/Addiction Rehabilitation. She has been part of Garrison Family Medical Group for over a year and has trained in the use of buprenorphine (Subutex, Suboxone), for the treatment of opiate use disorders and is licensed to prescribe it. She gives patients a variety of treatment modalities to treat chronic pain with the intention to address the whole person, instead of merely just one aspect of their life. Tiffany and her husband are proud parents of a beautiful son. She and her family love going to the beach and camping.